CECE LIU is a New York based fashion stylist, she regularly styles editorials, advertising campaigns, and celebrity clients. We are looking for self-motivated and reliable applicants to join our team and have an amazing opportunity to learn about the styling world.
All internships will be paid in school credit or with experience.
· Sample trafficking: pick ups and drop offs, checking in and out of all samples that arrive and are returned
· Assistance on set for editorial and advertising photoshoots
· Assistance in fitting preparation
· Organizing and maintaining the studio and styling closet
· Communicate with PR showrooms
· Administrative tasks / research duties
· Local to the NYC area and have full knowledge of how to efficiently navigate the subway systems.
· Must be available minimum 2-3 full days Monday-Friday
· Physically able to carry and transport wardrobe
· Strong time management skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
· Must be very organized, hardworking, reliable, responsible, and motivated
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous fashion experience preferred but not required
Please send a brief resume and weekly availability to Jena Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scroll to Continue